- Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD, 2nd Edition-Revised and Updated by Susan Pinsky
- Smart but Scattered: The Revolutionary "Executive Skills" Approach to Helping Kids Reach Their Potential by Peg Dawson and Richardd Guare
- The ADHD Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Gain Motivation and Confidence by Lara Honos-Webb, PhD
- He's Not Lazy: Empowering Your Son to Believe in Himself by Adam Price PhD, Shawn Compton, et al.
- The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Executive Functioning Disorder: Strategies to help your child achieve the time-management skills, ... needed to succeed in school and life by Rebecca Branstetter
National advocacy organization for individuals affected by ADHD. CHADD organizes local chapters for information and support.